Order in the next for next-day delivery.
Smok RPM80 PRO Kit
Glad to introduce the RPM80 series vaping device by SMOK. The SMOK RPM80 Pro Pod Mod Kit is uniquely powered by single external 18650 battery (not included) and can also fire up to max output of 80W. It utilizes two different pods that are compatible with specific coils. On the one hand, the RPM80 RPM pod fits all RPM40 coils perfectly; on the other hand, the RPM80 RGC Pod is SMOK's first pod with adjustable airflow and equips with the new RGC Conical Mesh 0.17ohm coil powered by nexMesh that supports the power as high as 80w. Moreover, the brand new intelligent IQ-80 chip with functional protections really makes a more comfortable vaping. The gigantic e-liquid capacity with the transparent oil window holds up your longer vaping. Plus the clear LED screen, you will definitely have a great vaping experience through RPM80 Pro.
- Standby current: <200μA
- Output voltage: 0.5-4.1V
- Input voltage: 3.3-4.2V
- Output wattage: 1-80W
- Charging voltage: 5V
- Charger output: 5V/2A
- Charging current: 1.3A (Max)
- Resistance range: 0.1-2.5ohm
- Output mode: watt
- E-liquid capacity: 2ml
- Brand new UI for RMP80 series: we provide you with a concise and informative user interface so that every user, whether novice or a veteran, can enjoy a carefree vaping.
- Powered by a replaceable single 18650 battery: an external single 18650 battery provides long-lasting power for the entire device. The battery cap is push-pull for easier battery replacement. (battery sold separately)
- Max 80W power: the max 80W is more than sufficient for a pod mod. In the power range of 5-80W, you can press the UP/DOWN button to adjust the required power and get the preferred effect.
- IQ-80 Chip ushers, the new Pod Mod ERA: driven by the newly developed IQ-80 chipset, the RPM80 series stands out among all Pod Mods. It offers a variety of intelligent features and functional protections, becoming a mighty changer in the Pod Mod category.
- Breakthrough pod with adjustable airflow: RPM80 RGC pod is SMOK's first pod with adjustable airflow. Just like an atomizer, the adjustable airflow ring at the bottom can be rotated to adjust the air input.
- One pod takes all RPM40 coils: RPM80 RPM Pod is compatible with all RPM40 coils to maximize coil compatibility and meet diverse vaping needs.
- Two pod options, dual vaping pleasures:
- Conical mesh 0.17ohm RGC pod
- Mesh 0.4ohm RPM pod
- Observable capacity: the pod is transparent, so you know exactly how much is left and when to refill the pod.
- New RGC RGC Conical Mesh 0.17ohm coil: introducing the new RGC Conical Mesh 0.17ohm coil powered by nexMesh technology, which is designed for a powerful, warm throat hit with massive vapor and amazing flavor. The unique conical structure can maximize the bottom of the airflow inlet and condense the vapor as it flows through the coil to the drip tip, creating an unparalleled burst of flavor. At resistance of 0.17ohm, the coil delivers fast heating rate, intense vapor production and superb flavor output.
- Multiple protections: RPM80 provides multiple protections to avoid potential risks.
- Intelligent atomizer recognition
- Puff monitoring system
- 10 seconds cut-off
- Short circuit protection
- Over-heating protection
- Low-battery warning
- How to fill with e-liquid: do not vape immediately after filling the pod, and let the device stand for 2-3 minutes to get its cotton completely saturated.
- Pull out the rubber plug on the slot
- Add e-liquid through the slot
- Press the rubber plug back carefully and firmly
- Special RBA coil. Unique vaping pleasure (sold separately): RPM RBA Coil and RGC RBA Coil are specially designed by SMOK engineers to help you and your individual vaping style. In addition, the RBA package contains a screwdriver that makes it easy and convenient to rebuild the coil.
- 1 x RPM80 Pro Device
- 1 x RPM80 RPM Pod ( RPM Mesh 0.4ohm Coil Pre-installed) (5ml)
- 1 x RPM80 RGC Pod (RGC Conical Mesh 0.17ohm coil powered by nexmesh Preinstalled DC 0.6ohm Coil Pre-installed) (5ml)
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual